Simple and flexible travel insurance
You can purchase and claim compensation online, even after leaving your home. WorldNomads.com travel insurance is available to people from over 130 countries. It is designed for adventurous travelers and covers overseas medical care, evacuation, baggage, and a variety of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance
- Reliable and trusted underwriters: WorldNomads.com is backed by a series of strong and secure travel insurers that give you excellent coverage, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims handling when you need it. need it most.
- Good value for money with the coverage you need: WorldNomads.com covers what's important to travelers from over 130 countries. Focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don't need, World Nomads pricing is some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most: Have you changed your plan? You can purchase additional coverage or request compensation online during your trip. You can even purchase a World Nomads policy if you're already traveling.
- Coverage of a series of adventure activities: From skiing and snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a wide range of adventure activities, so you can get the most out of your travels with peace of mind.
- World Nomads makes you travel in complete safety: All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as online travel safety tips and advice through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just cheap travel insurance: WorldNomads.com members can learn local lingo through a series of language guides for iPod and iPhone, and stay in touch with family and friends through an online travel diary.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service: We want to make sure you get the most out of WorldNomads.com. You can learn more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions regarding your travel insurance or general travel safety, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.