Circuit Aix-En-Provence - Découvrez Le Cœur De La Provence
Découvrez le cœur de la Provence avec le circuit Aix-en-Provence de PlanetAzur. Aix-en-Provence est une belle ville du sud de la France, connue pour ses rues charmantes, son architecture époustouflante et son riche patrimoine culturel. Notre visite conçue par des experts offre une expérience immersive qui vous emmènera dans un voyage de découverte à travers cette ville pittoresque. Promenez-vous sur les élégants boulevards d’Aix-en-Provence, visitez les palais et musées historiques et profitez des marchés et restaurants locaux. Nos guides experts sont passionnés par la riche culture et l’histoire de la ville et vous fourniront un aperçu unique de la vie locale. Que vous soyez passionné d’histoire, gourmand ou amateur d’art, nous avons une visite qui conviendra à vos intérêts et préférences. Découvrez les œuvres de peintres célèbres tels que Cézanne et Van Gogh, ou explorez les charmants jardins et parcs de la ville.
Chez PlanetAzur, nous nous engageons à vous offrir un voyage mémorable et sans tracas à Aix-en-Provence. Réservez votre visite aujourd’hui et découvrez la beauté et le charme de cette ville incroyable.
Our activities in Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-Provence is a charming university town in French Provence. It is a dream place where you will find a postcard image as you stroll through its cobbled streets, see its squares filled with flowers, or when you sit down for a coffee with a famous calisson on one of the terraces of various cafes in the city center.
It is the ideal place for you if you like to enjoy a warm atmosphere full of history, where you will have the opportunity to discover the French Provence in a new light. You will be accompanied by its inhabitants who will take you on an adventure full of tastes, flavours and colours through its great gastronomic tradition and its unforgettable emblematic places such as the Saint-Sauveur cathedral, the Cours Mirabeau boulevard.
If you want to spend a romantic weekend or a family holiday with your loved ones, Aix-en-Provence will delight you with its culture and historical heritage. Let yourself be surprised by the fine cuisine and the warmth of the locals who will make you feel at home while immersing you in an unforgettable experience. Aix-en-Provence will delight you with its culture and historical heritage. Let yourself be surprised by the delicacy of good cuisine and the warmth of the locals who will make you feel at home, while immersing you in an unforgettable experience.
Aix-en-Provence is a fascinating city with countless tourist attractions, each with a story worth discovering as you wander the streets among the locals.
- One of the most popular sites in Aix en Provence is the Cours Mirabeau boulevard and the old carriage pass. It is a grand street that offers locals and foreigners alike a postcard image with its elegant fountains and beautiful trees that separate the old town from the new. To walk down this street is to walk through history, through the old houses that surround it and that range from the 16th to the 18th century. As if that wasn't enough, in the Cours Mirabeau you can also enjoy good food in historic cafés such as Les Deux Garçons, an establishment reputed to be frequented by the famous painter Cézanne.
- Another fascinating site is St. Saviour's Cathedral; a building constructed from an ancient Roman temple dedicated to the god Apollo between the 5th and 17th centuries, where the architectural influence of the Gothic and Baroque styles is appreciated, enhancing the structure.
- The Town Hall Square offers the visitor a combination of history, architecture and beauty thanks to an extraordinary 18th century fountain crowned by a Roman column. To this jewel is added the Town Hall building, built in the 17th century and inspired by the style of Italian palaces, and the spectacular Clock Tower, with its Gothic architecture that stands on the old door of the original medieval wall, and a beautiful clock with four wooden statues representing the four seasons of the year.
- La Halles aux Grains: the old 18th century neighbourhood market in Calissanne stone. It was the place where grain was sold, bought and stored to help neighbours and farmers in times of shortage. It has an imposing façade with a main pediment with figures representing the confluence of the Rhone and Durance rivers. Over time, its function has changed and the hall is a listed historic monument.
- History and art come together at the Musée Granet, considered one of the best museums in France. In its beautiful spaces, it gathers a spectacular collection of more than 300 paintings from the 14th to the 20th centuries, including pieces by Rembrandt, Cézanne, Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh, Degas and Picasso. Whether you are a lover of the Impressionists or a lover of beauty, you cannot miss this museum.
- History and art come together at Musée Granet, considered one of the best museums in France. In its beautiful spaces, it brings together a spectacular collection of more than 300 paintings from the 14th to the 20th centuries, including pieces by Rembrandt, Cézanne, Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh, Degas and Picasso. Whether you are an impressionist lover or a fan of beauty, you cannot miss this museum.